|SERVICE||NON SOUR||SOUR||CORROSION RESISTANT|
|ITEM NO.||PART NAME||TEMPERATURE RANGE||TEMPERATURE RANGE||TEMPERATURE RANGE|
|T=-45 0Cup to+120 0C||T=-29 0Cup to+220 0C||T=-45 0Cup to+120 0C||T=-2 0Cup to+220 0C||T=-200 0Cup to+200 0C|
|1||BODY||ASTM A350 LF2||ASTM A105||ASTM A350 LF2||ASTM A105||ASTM A182 F316 OR 316L|
|2||END ADAPTER||ASTM A350 LF2OR A694 (3)||ASTM A105OR A694 (3)||ASTM A350 LF2OR A694 (3)||OR A694 (3)ASTM A105||ASTM A182 F316 OR 316L|
|3||BALL||ASTM A350LF2 ENP (4)||ASTM A105ENP (4)||ASTM A350LF2 ENP (4)||ASTM A105ENP (4)||ASTM A182 F316(5)|
|4||SEAT RING||ASTM A350 LF2ENP (4)||ASTM A105ENP (4)||ASTM A350 LF2ENP (4)||ASTM A105ENP (4)||ASTM A182 F316 OR A564TYPE 630 (17-PH) (5)|
|5||SEAT INSERT(6)||Therban or VitonGF(7) (8) (9)||PTFE OR NylonOR Kel-F||PTFE OR Nylon OR Kel-F||PTFE OR Nylon OR Kel-F|
|6||SEAL(6)||STD||Therban or VitonGF(9)||Nitrile or Viton (9)||Therban or VitonGF (9)||PTFE + Inconel x 750 (10)|
|FIRE SAFE||VitonGF (9)||Viton (9)||VitonGF (9)|
|7||SPRING (STD& FIRE SAFE)||ASTM A316 TYPE 302||Inconel x 750||ASTM A316 TYPE 302|
|8||STEM||AISI4140 ENP(4) OR AISI4340 ENP(4)||ASTM A564 Type 630(17-4PH)||ASTM A316 TYPE 302|
|9||ADAPTERFLANGE||ASTM A350 LF2||ASTM A105||ASTM A350 LF2||ASTM A105||ASTM A182 F304|
|10||BOLT||ASTM A320 L7||ASTM B193 B7||ASTM A320 L7M||ASTM B192 B7M||ASTM A320 B8|
|11||NUT||ASTM A194 Gr4||ASTM A194 2H||ASTM A194 Gr2M||ASTM A194 Gr8|
|* For other trim materials, CVI can make them at customer’s request.|
(1) Service covered by NACE MR-01-75 Code requirements (limited hardness).
(2) Elastomeric seals are not permitted.
(3) It is used for valves to be butt welded to high-strength pipelines.
(4) ENP = Electroless Nickel and/or Chrome Plating.
(5) Hard plating is needed when erosive phenomena are present.
(6) Selection of gasket material is according to the following temperature ranges:
Therban (HNBR) for T=-45℃ up to +175℃; Viton GF for T=-40℃ up to + 220℃;
PTFE for T= – 200℃ up to + 240℃; Nylon 12G for T= – 50℃ up to +120℃; Kel-
(8)Seat insert made of PTFE reinforced with glass or graphite fiber is supplied
(9) Special elastomers are supplied on request for “Crack on relief ” proof.
(10) Spiral wound gasket (ANSI 316 + Graphite) is used for body seals.
(11) CVI reserves the right to change the materials complying with specifications